Do you want to optimize your bioprocess for host cell protein profile?
We identify and quantify host cell proteins in your process samples using an optimized SWATH LC MS analysis workflow. The analysis provides identity and quantity of each individual HCP and the total HCP content [ng HCP/mg drug substance].
You can use our services to:
- Evaluate the clearance of HCPs between purification steps to optimize purification parameters
- Compare HCP profiles for tech-transfer batches between CMOs
- Monitor HCP content during process changes and upscale
Our method is based on intensive development work in collaboration with many of our biopharma clients, MS instrument vendors, and leading protein research groups. It has let to an optimized workflow providing reproducible HCP identification and quantification.
The analysis includes:
- A generic sample preparation protocol for process samples in different matrices.
- A robust microflow HPLC coupled online to the highly advanced Sciex TrippleTOF 6600 mass spectrometer
- SWATH LC-MS reproducible identification and quantification of the HCPs.
- Providing list of HCPs with physiochemical properties (Mw, pI, AA sequence, database accession number) for each process sample.
Send us a description of your project and we will be glad to discuss HCP analysis with you.