Want to know the exact molecular weight of proteins in your sample?
Get exact molecular weight of proteins up to 250 kDa, using top-of-the-line UV-LC ESI-MS with an accuracy of 10 ppm (+/- 1 Da for 100 kDa protein). We only need 10 μg of protein for detailed MW analysis.
- Exact molecular weight of proteins in your sample
- Determined by UV-LC ESI-MS
- Accuracy 10 ppm
- Comparison with theoretical molecular weight of drug substance
All peaks in the chromatogram are deconvoluted to provide exact masses of all proteins within each peak.
The Mw of protein isoforms and correlation with the protein sequence enables detailed understanding of the protein heterogeneity.
The Mw of co-eluting proteins and integration of HPLC peak areas allows semi-quantitative analysis of protein contaminants and degradation fragments.
- Detect protein oxidations and deamidation
- Glycoprofile characterization
- Identify contaminating proteins not well separated by UV-HPLC (coeluting proteins or shoulders etc.)
- Stability study – characterize degradation products
- Drug substance batch comparison
Send us a request so we can adjust the analysis to meet your specific needs