Did you know that amino acid assay can be used to determine the:
- Concentration of a purified protein with known amino acid sequence?
- Total protein amount in a complex sample with unknown proteins?
- Accurate concentration on protein stock solution to calibrate other quantitative analyses, as ELISA assays?
Amino acid analysis is considered to be the golden standard analysis for accurate quantitation of proteins and of peptides. As an example, we use the analysis to quantify the total protein amount in a complex sample. Another application is determination of the quantity of purified proteins and peptides.
We set up an amino acid assay consisting of:
- Triplicate analysis for very accurate protein or peptide concentration determination.
- Comparison of results against your protein or peptide sequence.
- Optional: Combining the amino acid assay with an Extinction Coefficient measurement at 280 nm.
Our specialists analyse your samples with the newest technology and equipment. After completion of the data analysis they collect your results in a report, written in a language easily understood by the non-expert. As a last step, we email the final report to one or more persons of your choice.
If you just need a simple Amino acid analysis, consider our PICK ‘n POST quantification services. Or you can send us your request for a custom project proposal.