Are you seeking to confirm the amino acid sequence of your purified protein by peptide mapping?
Peptide mapping by LC-MS/MS is one of the most valuable methods for verifying the amino acid sequence of your drug substance protein. Does your company follow the ICH Q6B Guidelines? According to ICH Q6B you must then provide peptide mapping to confirm the amino acid sequence.
The service includes:
- First we digest your sample with 1-5 enzymes, such as trypsin, Glu-C, and chymotrypsin.
- Then mass spectrometry analysis is made by nano LC-MS/MS or UV LC-MS/MS.
- We finally perform peptide mapping with comparison to your expected amino acid sequence.
- You receive a sequence coverage map.
- We also include a list of all observed peptides.
- Digestion of your sample with more proteases (e.g. trypsin, Lys-C, Glu-C, chymotrypsin, Asp-N, Arg-C).
- Your choice of LC gradient and column.
- Your choice of MS instrument (choose among MALDI MS/MS, QTOF, TrippleTOF).
- A search for specific postranslational modifications and amino acid substitutions in your sample.
If none of the above meets your requrements, you are welcome to send us a request.
Looking for simple peptide mapping for confirmation of theoretical amino acid sequence – by MALDI-MS/MS or nano LC-MS/MS? Then take a look at our PICK ‘n POST services.