We perform quantification of total protein content in your sample
Looking for fast protein quantification? We can quickly determine the quantities of 18 amino acids. These are the standard 20 amino acids except for tryptophan and cysteine. Asparagine is determined as aspartic acid and glutamine as glutamic acid. The total protein amount is calculated from the sum of individual amino acid amounts.
Our Protein Quantification Service includes:
- Hydrolysis of your sample into free amino acids.
- Ion exchange chromatography on amino acid analyzer.
- Protein quantification of 18 amino acids with an accuracy of +/- 10%.
- The total protein content is calculated from the summed amino acid amounts.
- The analysis has sensitivity down to low microgram amount.
- We deliver the report to you within 4-8 days.
Examples from report