We offer PICK ‘n POST™ identification of multiple proteins by nanoLC-MS-MS
Do you have several proteins present in a gel band excised from 1D SDS PAGE or in a gel spot excised from 2D PAGE or in-solution? We can help you identify these proteins. Just send us the gel band/spot/in-solution sample. – Then we perform the analysis by trypsin digestion followed by nanoLC-MS-MS peptide analysis and database searching.
We search your data against public NCBI and UniProt databases. They contain the amino acid sequence of more than 80 million known proteins. We update the databases on a monthly basis to ensure access to all known proteins.
- You provide us with samples containing multiple proteins.
- We will then perform in-gel trypsin digest or in-solution digest and nanoLC-MS-MS peptide analysis.
- We search data against protein sequence databases for protein identity.
- You obtain identification of typically 10-40 proteins per sample.
- A report is delivered to you within 4-8 working days.
Do you have further needs?
- You want us to run the 1D/2D gels and cut the bands/spots for the identification analysis.
- Need identification of more than 20 proteins in each gel band/spot.
- Looking for a high sequence coverage map for each identified protein.
- You have specific protein sequences you want included in the database search.
– then send us a request, so we can design an analysis to your specific project.