Quick PICK ‘n POST™ N-terminal Edman sequencing of your protein – performed in 4-8 days!
Our N-terminal Edman sequencing service provides detailed information about the N-terminal amino acid sequence of your protein. It is a cyclic procedure, where amino acid residues are cleaved off one at a time. Then we identify each amino acid one-by-one by chromatography.
- You get the first 5, 10 or 20 N-terminal amino acids. (Scroll down this page for pricing).
- We send the report to you within 4-8 days.
This analysis is only performed on PVDF membrane bound proteins.
Use this guide for help on How to convert your sample to PVDF membrane bound proteins. You can also ask us to run the 1D/2D gels and transfer to PVDF membrane.
If you have further needs
- You want determination of up to 80 amino acids from both N- and C-terminal?
- Looking for analysis of proteins in-solution?
- Need separation of proteins prior to analysis?
- You want comparison with expected amino acid sequence?
Then send us a request, so we can enter into a dialogue with you to meet your specific needs.