Peptide mapping for confirmation of theoretical amino acid sequence – by MALDI-MS/MS or nano LC-MS/MS
Are you looking for a service to map your peptides and confirm them to a theoretical aa sequence?
We digest your protein using Trypsin. This cleaves the sequence after Arg and Lys residues. The resulting peptide mixture is then :analyzed by either MALDI-MS/MS or nano LC-MS/MS. The observed peptides are mapped to the expected amino acid sequence.
- We do in-gel trypsin digest and peptide mapping by MALDI-MS/MS or nano LC-MS/MS.
- We compare with your theoretical amino acid sequence.
- You obtain a sequence coverage map.
- You obtain calculated sequence coverage in % (generally 20-100%).
- Report is delivered within 4-8 days.
Do you have further needs?
- Peptide mapping with higher sequence coverage using 2-3 digest enzymes.
- Search against more than one theoretical amino acid sequence.
- Search for post translational modifications.
- Analysis of in-solution samples.
- N-terminal Edman degradation.
– send us a request. We would like to enter into dialogue with you to meet your specific needs.
Examples from report: