How to order
Guide to ordering our services and setting up an account
Alphalyse offers both customized and non-customized services.
If you see a fixed price next to the product, it means it is a non-customized service and can be ordered online. If instead of a price it says “Request quote”, it means that we need more information about your project to prepare a tailor-made analysis proposal.
- Pick your samples
- PRODUCTS W. REQUEST QUOTE: Fill in the request quote to receive a link to your online quote. We aim to reply within 24 hours on business days. If needed, you can also set up a confidentiality agreement for your organization.
- PRODUCTS W. FIXED PRICE: Select a service and scroll to “Order analysis”.
- Optional: Ask for a official quote if needed by your organization
- Fill in your sample information (name, amount etc).
- Select your preferred shipping method.
- Provide billing information and report email address – remember to fill in your PO# if you have one.
- Select a payment method (credit card or invoice net 30 days).
- Ship your samples >>> Check out our guide on shipping samples.
- Remember to PRINT the sample submission form and INCLUDE it with your samples to avoid delays.
- You receive an email confirmation with estimated report delivery date as soon as we schedule your test run (usually 1-4 days from receipt of your samples).
- You will receive the report by email, and are welcome to contact us to explain the report in more detail.
If, for any reason, you cannot use our online order system, please fill in this sample submission form instead, and ship it with your samples.
Setting up an account
The first time you order online, you must provide information about your billing and reporting address.
To take advantage of “My account” features you must create a password. “My account” stores your address information and order history, making it easy to re-order.