You can use quantitative amino acid analysis service to determine the:
- Concentration of a purified protein with a known amino acid sequence.
- Total protein amount in a complex sample with unknown proteins.
- Accurate concentration on protein stock solution. IS used to calibrate other quantitative analyses, such as ELISA assays.
Amino acid analysis is the golden standard analysis for accurate quantification of both proteins and peptides. The analysis process is quite simple: First a hydrolysis of an accurate amount of sample and subsequently detection and quantification of individual amino acids. The analysis provides quantitative data for 18 out of 20 amino acids. However, degradation of tryptophan and cysteine occur during the hydrolysis.
Amino acid analysis services:
- Single or Triplicate amino acid analysis. We recommend analysis in triplicates, whenever you need a very accurate protein or peptide concentration determination.
- Comparison of results against your protein or peptide sequence.
- Optional: It can be very useful to combine the amino acid assay with an Extinction Coefficient measurement at 280 nm.
We analyze your samples with the newest technology and equipment in only few days. You get the results in an easy-to-understand report, understandable to the non-expert.