Do you know the HCPs covered by your ELISA?
With our coverage analysis, we evaluate antibodies of generic and process specific HCP ELISA. The host cell proteins in a mock lysate or an early process sample are immunocaptured using ELISA antibodies and identified by LC-MS/MS. As a result, we provide a list of the HCPs recognized by the ELISA antibodies.
You can use the analysis for:
- Evaluation and comparison of ELISA reagents to select the most suitable for your product and process.
- Fit-for-purpose validation of generic commercial ELISA kit and also process specific ELISA.
- Regulatory documentation.
This is an alternative analysis to spot counting in 2D PAGE gels and Western blots, and provides a much more detailed and accurate information. Our Immunocapture LC-MS analysis will expand your knowledge of the ELISA’s specificity and efficiency, as well as reduce the risk of project delays due to poorly documented ELISA.
Our HCP ELISA coverage analysis includes:
- ELISA setup for optimal antibody-HCP binding.
- Immunocapture with ELISA polyclonal antibodies.
- Identification of both total HCPs and affinity purified HCPs by sensitive LC-MS/MS.
- Reporting of HCPs covered by antibodies and list of total HCPs in mock lysate.
Send us a request so we can adjust the analysis to meet your specific needs.