HCP Antibody Coverage Analysis
- Evaluation and comparison of ELISA kits
- Low antibody usage - 1 mg
- Alternative to 2D Gels & Western Blotting
Do you know the HCPs covered by your ELISA?
If you need to evaluate the antibodies of a generic or process specific HCP ELISA we can help you through our MS-based coverage analysis method.
In this analysis, the host cell proteins in a mock lysate or an early process sample are immunocaptured using the ELISA antibodies and then identified by LC-MS/MS.
As a result, you get a list of the HCPs recognized by the ELISA antibodies.
This is a better alternative to spot counting in 2D PAGE gel and western blot, because it provides much more detailed and accurate information. An Immunocapture LC-MS analysis will thus expand your knowledge of the HCP-ELISA’s specificity and efficiency. It may also reduce the risk of project delays due to poorly documented HCP-ELISA.
A standard HCP coverage analysis includes
- ELISA setup for optimal antibody-HCP binding
- Immunocapture with ELISA polyclonal antibodies
- Identification of both total HCPs and affinity purified HCPs by sensitive LC-MS/MS
- Reporting of HCPs covered by antibodies and also a list of total HCPs in the mock lysate
Send us a description of your project and we will be glad to discuss it with you.