Do you want to improve your bioprocess for Host Cell Protein content?
We identify Host Cell Proteins (HCPs) in process samples using a SWATH LC-MS analysis. The analysis provides the identity and quantity of each individual HCP, in addition to the total HCP content (ng HCP/mg drug substance). The results can be used for optimization of down-stream purification to remove process related impurities and bring down HCP levels.
You can use the analysis to:
- Evaluate the clearance of HCPs between purification steps to optimize purification parameters.
- Compare HCP profiles for tech-transfer batches between CMOs.
- Monitor HCP content during process changes and upscale.
For bioprocess samples, we offer an optimized workflow providing reproducible HCP identification and quantification.
The analysis includes:
- A generic sample preparation for process samples in different matrices.
- LC-MS peptide analysis on a robust microflow HPLC and Sciex TrippleTOF 6600 mass spectrometer.
- SWATH LC-MS for reproducible HCP identification and quantification. What is SWATH? >>
- Finally, we send you a report with a list of HCPs and their physiochemical properties (MW, pI, AA sequence, database accession number) for each process sample.
Send us a description of your project and we will be glad to discuss Host Cell Protein analysis with you.