Together with Sciex AB we have made a scientific poster on detailed analysis of the Host Cell Protein in process samples.
The poster describes our fast LC-MS method that is based on SWATH technology.
Since the method is generic, you can apply it to biopharmaceutical processes within a few weeks.
The method can be used for
- Analysis of Host Cell Protein (HCP) in complex in-process samples.
- Ide and quantification of each individual HCP.
- Quantification of the total HCP content.
The analysis consists of a three step procedure:
- First step is the sample preparation – in an Eppendorf® epMotion pipetting robot.
- Then follows the mass spectrometry analysis – in a Sciex® TripleTOF 6600.
- Finally, we make data analysis and reporting on the content of Host Cell Protein.
Download the poster here: