Cookies and how they Benefit You
Cookies help us:
- Remember and process the items in your shopping cart.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Analyze site traffic and site interaction to continuously improve our website for you.
- Improve our marketing and the services we offer you.
- Analyze site traffic and site interaction to offer better website experiences and tools in the future.
These cookies are required for the website to work, for example to make the shopping basket work.
We use these cookies to ensure the best possible user experience on the website. For example selected preferences such as currency, or selections, which make navigation easier. No personally identifiable data is gathered with this type of cookies.
Operation and optimisation cookies (Statistics)
These cookies are used for the operation of the website. They may count the number of visitors or other information, used for analysis.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse how users are using the website. The information gathered by the cookie about your use (traffic data, including your IP address) is transmitted to, and stored Google’s on servers in the United States. You can disable cookies from Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Third party providers and tracking
How to reject or delete your cookies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
To find out how to control or delete cookies in the web browser you are using visit www.aboutcookies.org.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. As an example, you will not be able to place an order online. However, you will still be able to place orders by contacting customer service by email or phone.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out of ad remarketing by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or www.youronlinechoices.com.
Collection of Personal Indentifiable information
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
You can access our website without disclosing any personal information to us. It is always your choice whether or not to provide us with your personal information.
When ordering or registering on our site you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, company name, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience or in order for us to fulfill the request submitted by you. This includes in particular the proper handling of your payment arrangements. All payment transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. Your information is not deleted, unless you ask us to delete it.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from them.
Use of your personal information
We may use the information you provide:
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To communicate with you regarding your request.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (by request form, email or phone inquiries).
We may collect your email address to:
- Respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders. You may also be asked to participate in a questionnaire.
- If you sign up for our newsletter: Send you information about related products and/or services, as well as news about our company. On occasion we may also ask you to participate in a questionnaire.
When you sign up for our newsletter we agree to:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Transmission of personal information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Changing or deletion of data
As a registered user you can review, update, correct or delete your personal data in your profile settings or by emailing us. We do not store your credit card information.
Security of your personal information
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All payment transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
200 Page Mill Road, Suite 100
Palo Alto, CA, 94306
Unsbjergvej 4 D
Odense SØ, 5220 Denmark
(+45) 6310 6500